Kihnu lighthouse is situated on the southernmost tip of Pitkänä peninsula. It was brought here in 1864 from England, dismounted, and was reassembled on site. It is one of four cast iron lighthouses that remain standing on our shores. The tower is white, conical in shape and equipped with a lamp locker and balcony. The height of the light from sea level is 31 m and 29 m from the ground.
From 2013 it is possible to climb the tower and admire the beautiful views of the surrounding area.
- In May – weekends
- 1. June – 31. August every day 10-18
- At other times contact Urga Elly +372 5350 8625 / firstname.lastname@example.org. Special fee is 5 € + ticket price.
- children, elderly and retired 1.50 €
- adults 3 €